Friday, March 6, 2009

Nothing special.

Another week has gone by,where does the time go. Does it rush by for all of you like it does for me? This morning Kim from ( Homesteader's Heart) came and peeked through our window and said that she was serving us all pecan pancakes for breakfast. We all love them, especially me. So after we finished devotions we all had them with real maple syrup. yum. After cleanup,Kelsey, our 15 year old granddaughter and I went shopping.
We went to look for a special pair of shorts for her and a couple of top,s for
me to wear to church. You'll just not believe how the Lord blessed us.
We had looked at a real pretty bed comforter a few weeks ago but thought it was too much money. Today found the same one for a quarter the money. We are so blessed. God is always giving us the desires of our hearts. He knows exactly what they are. He only wants us to walk in faith.
Speaking of walking in faith,I just love reading some of the different blogs ,I try to read another one everyday. They are so uplifting even if some are having it kinda hard. I enjoy reading them and being able to pray while I read. It,s like getting to know friends from all over the place.
God tells us to bear each others burdens and it,s a blessing to pray for other's. We're going to be gone for the weekend,so will post again when we get back. Please pray for the guitar learning experience,sometimes it's a real bummer. Till then. Roberta

No comments: