Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday everyone!
Hi all, sorry I got so busy this past week and didn't get a chance to blog.
I am thankful for sooo many things. First and foremost I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord Jesus! I love praying and waiting on Him before moving in decision, large or small. He keeps me out of a lot of wrong decisions. It has taken me many years to learn this lesson and though I have not always listened as faithfully as I should "I've come a long way".
I'm also thankful today for my wonderful husband, of fifty-five years, because he has always believed and supported everything I have ever been involved in. He is my best friend on this earth and our love for each other is the foundation of our marriage.
I'm thankful for our little cottage the Lord has provided us with.
And I'm thankful for the relationship I have with our children, it is a relationship that has stood the test of time. So you see we have so much to be thankful for!!
It is my prayer on this Thankful Thursday that all of you will be as happy and fulfilled as we are.
Lovingly with the Lord's blessings.
Roberta

For more thankful thursdays go to Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing such sweet blessings.

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of thanks! 55 years. Wow. Steve and I will celebrate 18 in May. I love your attitude and list of blessings. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Saleslady371 said...

Thank you for this post and the testimony you and your husband are to the rest of us. Bless you.

Angela said...

Just beautiful....thank you for sharing your heart with us.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love you my most excellent MOMTHER!!
I'm thankful that the Lord gave me such a wonderful Mom and Dad!!