Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ponder for a moment


Hi,
A few years ago I wrote a song-at a time in my life when I was doing a whole lot
self examination of my walk with the Lord.
It went" Ponder for a moment what God really has in you.
Does He really have my all, share in the things I do
It went on to say" God really care,s for us you see" He longs for a friend in you and me.
One who will seek Him faithfully, children of God in reality.
Reminds me of the verse in Isaiah 55:6

" So you should look for the Lord before it,s too late; You should call to Him while He is near."
It has made a real difference in my walk with Him. Not that I have arrived, but now it,s much easier to tell when I'm not walking close or am having a real dry spell.
I want to keep my walk close and my accounts short. How about you?
Reminds me of the old hymn " I need thee every hour" Blessings, Roberta

PS. We had a wonderful time over the weekend with our children over in Kissimmee.
Chris is a chef at Disney World and Debbie( his wife) is a teacher at a christian school in St. Cloud.
They make us feel so LOVED. r.

No comments: