Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For His Glory Feb. 25th



Hi all, Busy,Busy Day,
I'm wanting to do it all. This blogging is so much fun.
Today I'm just trying to get it all together, but it's just not working.
Did I mention that I'm trying to learn the guitar. It's harder then it looks.
Maybe not for some people but I'm just not one of them.
I struggle and pray, not always in that order. At 73 it's not so easy,but I an determined
to keep going . I try to spend at least an hour at it. Especially since my sweetie got me a beautiful guitar for my birthday. Did I tell you all that we have been married for 55 years. It doesn't seem like that many years. I love hearing from you all, I'm trying to read and make comments with someone new each day. See you tomorrow, Roberta

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is wonderful that your learning guitar. That is one instrument that I would like to also learn...God bless you.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh don't let her fool you! She can play just about any instrument you put in her hand. Mom you are sooooo talented. I love you!

Jennifer said...

Mrs. Roberta...you are truly an amazing woman! You inspire me completely!

I think I am hearing beautiful music all the way down in Arkansas...keep it up...it sound absolutely heavenly.

((hugs))

Roberta said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Kim and all.
The LORD Bless you and keep you in His loving care. He is so good to us. I don,t know about you but I'm so undeserving and He is such a wonderful teacher as well as my best friend. Hug's In HIM, Roberta