Monday, February 23, 2009

My testimony Part 18


While we can,t say that there have been no trials along the way, we are reminded often that He never said that we would never face hard times. Rather ,He promised to make a way and deliver us out of them all.

My Mom passed away in 2001, at the ripe old age of 94 after living with us for many years. She never had any loss of her memory but her house just wore out. Even at the end of her life she still trusted Jesus to take her home. Even at the time of her death she could still be found lying with her hands raised to the Lord in total surrender to His will. The attendants would say to her, Mrs. Rice, " Put your hands down" and we would have to tell them that she was worshiping the Lord. I felt no sadness at her passing because I was so sure of her walk with God. She was a wonderful mother and mentor to me and my children.

Many of these testimony,s have been passed out over the years. When the Lord impressed upon me to start a blog, because it would be another way to Bless others and tell of Mom,s experience.

It was my Mother,s and my sincere desire that every reader of this testimony might be blessed by it,s message, proclaiming salvation and victory through Jesus Christ.
We want only to honor God with this story of faith, power and love.

If you do not know Him, our prayer is that you might be willing to pray from your heart a simple prayer like this:

Dear heavenly Father, I don,t even know if I believe in you, let alone in this testimony. But if You are real and if You do enter into the affairs of men,
Please come into my heart and life. I want to know you.
I know that I have sinned. We have all sinned.
So please send your HOLY SPIRIT with the free gift of salvation for me.
I receive it now. In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, I receive You as my Savior,my Lord and my coming King. Amen.


Thanks so much for reading my testimony. Love and Blessings to all. See you tomorrow, Roberta

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love you MOM! Mamie was such a wonderful lady and I'm so glad that I had as many years as I did with her as she stayed with you. She certainly was an inspiration to many.
I've loved reading your testimony once again my most excellent Mother!
Love you!!!
Kim

Roberta said...

Thanks for your love and your support. I love you too. Mom